View Single Post
      11-05-2021, 08:45 PM   #11881
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

So, the Costco girl today. I was driving the Tesla Plaid, which I will post a picture of. I pulled into the parking lot and drove by a cute lady. I said to myself, “she looks yummy”! I got out of the car, she walked by and said, “a Tesla Plaid”? I said, “yeah”. She said, “aren’t those really hard to get right now”? I said, “yeah but I texted Elon and asked him to send one over”. She goes, “oh come on, you did not”. I’m like, “I did”. She goes, “no come on, tell me the truth”. I said, “I’ll bet you lunch I did”. She goes, “only if we take the Plaid”. I’m like, “your on”. So, I showed her our text conversation. She goes, “damn, you weren’t kidding”. She goes, “where we going”? I’m like, In and Out, just down the street”? Now at this point, I didn’t even know her name yet. She got in the car with me and we pulled onto Russell Ranch road. I said, “hang on”, and at the same time I buried the throttle. Her head slammed back against the head rest and she starts yelling, “OMG, OMG, OMG”. I let off the throttle at about 100 and said, “I love it when I make women yell, OMG”! She hit me in the shoulder with her left hand and we both laughed our ass off. I didn’t get her name until after we ordered and sat down. Her name is Shelby. She said her dad raced cars and named her after Carroll. So, we had a nice lunch and nice conversation. I just love it when stuff like that happens!
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Dang3r12514.00