View Single Post
      01-17-2018, 12:00 PM   #77
Vetracr
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW Z4 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmorelli View Post
Curious if you considered the Luxon strut bar. Steel and no joints to deflect. I'm unaware of anyone doing deflection testing, but on visual examination it seems to be a stiffer design. http://e89.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1247510. Under $200 shipped via eBay.

One other thing - we found binding issues with the stock rear end links and H&R bars. We went with a rod end link setup which greatly improved the rear end's behavior (which was twitchy prior). Anyway I should have the rod end part numbers so you can roll your own if you are interested. Just need to pull the info together and get it posted.

Thanks for posting ... let us know how it goes!

Filippo
I should have noted in my post I have a Turner Strut bar and Ground Control camber plates. At the rear I added M3 RTAB's with shims and M3 lower outer hub bearings in lieu of the stock rubber bushing. I also added a rod end linkage to my H&R rear sway bar. Do a search. I posted details of all the parts in a DIY post. FYI to get the car to really handle you need to add the camber plates to get adequate negative camber. As an aside I'm still running stock springs so car handles great but still rides fine on street.
Appreciate 0