King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Deep Thoughts

LOL, AGAIN!!!!
Indeed. Two soap covered bodies in a freshly cleaned shower whilst one is holding the weight of another should be represented by stick figures with a big red circle and the NO slash line marked through....and displayed prominently in showers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
When I was a kid/teenager, the ER doctors knew me on sight - I'd only have to walk/limp in there and they'd ask "what did you do this time Dean?". Made worse by the fact that one of them was the doctor who delivered me as a baby.
I was the same way! The nurses knew me very well by the time I was 12. I've either become much smarter or more careful in my years.

When I was 18 I dated this very attractive brunette who was the daughter of a "fire and brimstone" southern baptist preacher of one of those mega churches. Had just graduated High School, had just obtained my tattooing license and her family, oddly enough, really liked me.....I wouldn't have if I were them. To paint a better picture, this was one of those girls that all the good boys tried to date and she would turn them down yet she was all about my long hair, tattoos and baggy clothes.

Anyway, the mother of said "religon made me naughty" girl worked in the ER. Long story short, one evening we were having a party at my place and I hacked the knuckle of my middle finger on the left hand almost completely off with a knife. Another girl, drove me to the ER to get laced up. The moment this girl is assisting a very inebriated Judy into the ER, (I can't believe I have now started referring to my self as Judy) I make eye contact with the girlfriends mother who is working. She was very professional and very sweet to both of us, but she also made me feel as much of stitching me up as she possibly could all while smiling at me doing the sweet motherly sarcastic bit. The next morning I received a phone call from the preachers daughter and we never saw each other again. Oh well, I wasn't in love and became a legend for dating her.
Appreciate 3
________4158.50
MKSixer34184.50