Private
Rep
Drives: BMW Z435IS

KW V3 full review

As my previous posts ,i don't like the stock suspension and i feel it is
way too soft for a roadstar. Unfortunately , there are not that many
suspensions availiable for E89. I was planning to put Jrz single adjustable
coilover to my Z. B/c of the lack communation ,I finally decide to put kw v3
to save some of the hassles. I had z435is and it comes with M adaptaive suspension and EDC . On the normal mode ,it rides like a family seden and has way too much bodyroll. At the same time , the steering wheel has too much
dead areas. I perfer drive on the sport + suspension stifiness. I did a lot of
research on the forum and talk to romen from ess turning. Romen really likes the kw setup and suggest me to take it .

Here are some of the pics about the kw v3 and i got from redline motorwork in toronto ( he gave me the best price )
I will install the coilover on the coming weekend and will let everbody know the impression

March 24/2012 , I went to Advance Power House ( APH in toronto ) to install my Kw V3 ( First i would like to thank brian from APH gave me amazing Work with excellent price )

Kw V3 Impression ( setting , two level up on compression and one level up at reboud from the kw suggesion setting )
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, The car feels totally different. You feel the car glue on the road and 80% of bodyroll has been eliminated ( street drive ) . I lot of people want to know wheather it is stiff or not, Yes it is stiffer than the factory EDC SPORT + , BUT B/C OF THE PROGRASS SPRING ,the car still feel very very comfortable. This is the setting bmw should have on Sport car. Now i feel i Drive a porsche. KW V3 + H&R SWAYBAY + michelin pilot super sport = OR > than a BMW M car . Highly recommend .

Last edited by timber511; 03-23-2012 at 01:56 PM.. Reason: more info
Appreciate 0