Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post

im interested - what do you mean? i don't like stupid animals tbh and i've never had a dog because mom doesn't like dogs in the house but dad's allergic to cats...
Are you asking me about the Border Collie? PM me for more details so we don't shit all over this thread, but in summary - the BC is known as being one of, if not the, smartest dog on earth. They have a very keen intellect and require substantial stimulation to keep from getting bored. Not just active ball throwing and running, but things that stimulate the brain like herding trials or agility competition or the like. If they don't have mental stimulus, then the get bored and when they get bored they get into things and cause issues. This is the number one reason they end up going up for adoption. My dad had three of them over a course of about 20 years and I spent many days with him traveling around the South East for sheep herding and agility competitions. I believe one of his dogs, Rio Grande, was ranked in the top 10 nationally for agility competitions and placed 3rd at nationals.