Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSugarSkulls View Post
I didn't mind this at all with the e9Xseries/e9x m3. I think that's what I loved so much about that car compared to the f3x M. The m4 now is SO similar to the 435 it's very difficult to tell the two apart unless you're one of us who can look at the car and tell the subtle differences, but to the common eye- and especially with how common m3/m4s are becoming, they can't tell them apart.

The e9x m3s power dome(buldge) on the hood was a classic. That+the body kit made it look different from all other 3s.
I wish BMW had done the same for this generation.

I see people putting M badges on everything- even non BMWs and it doesn't bother me whatsoever. It's when they try to pass it off as a true M that it gets annoying, but hey- whatever makes em happy
My M4 was parked beside a 435i at our car club event today. There is no mistaking those two cars for one another. If someone mistakes those two cars, then it doesn't really matter.
Obviously having a side by side is different. But im a realist, someone who just looks at our cars as just another BMW- could tell the difference seeing a 435 on the road one week, then an m4 the next.

IMO- you don't get into any M to stand out but for its performance /handling. Other than the i8- as beautiful as any M is, they're relative "sleepers" which is fine by me.

Love your car btw- SO truly is my favorite color on the m4