01-26-2023, 06:28 AM   #1133
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Bro. You have summed up my thoughts exactly!

I'm done with Dak. IDGAF what his regular season stats have been. He is NOT the answer for this team. He's had 7 years to prove it! I'm definitely taking any of the choices you mentioned above over him.
One stud Receiver. One competent Head Coach. And Lamar.
SUPERBOWL bound without question.

Our Defense completely nullified Deebo Samuel, one of if not the best in the game.

I'm actually afraid of losing Dan Quinn more than anything...
Maybe they go w/Dak one more season at least but yeah, he’s not going to get them to the Super Bowl. I agree about you being afraid of losing Quinn as I don’t want to lose Wink/Kafka Giants coordinators. And Jones might get Dak money

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Rodgers just doesn't seem to want to play, I see that in his body language. OR maybe that's just him getting old.
It would be very hard for him to walk away from IIRC $59M guaranteed coming up next season so we’ll see. On one hand I still think Tennessee would be the perfect landing spot for him if he demanded a trade. On the other hand, with all the great younger QBs in the AFC, he might just want to return to the Packers or latch onto another NFC team (Bucs, Saints, Falcons) but he would want to win now and those teams are far from it.

Drama drama drama!
Appreciate 0