View Single Post
      06-18-2011, 08:06 AM   #13
BLTZKRG
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2003 M5

We could always get small meetups or meet at Edgewater meets (Every Thursday night, near the Stabucks/Pathmark, good turn usually 200 cars)...I like to get it sponsored and done right where we have all the necessary things in place for us to enjoy a good time, drive, and parking... I will figure out the logistics, I will provide more details in the weeks to come.

@Stoof, I got the same carrrr! (minus the premium stuff)lol Nice, and I thought I was going to be the only one in this area to have ALpine on Coral lol Def come through on this meet so I can snap photos of the twins!

So guys this is my idea (rough) on how the day should go...

11AM- Meetup Point** we can take a drive to Bear MTN starting there and go through the roads, (map and directions will be provided soon) then....

12PM- Group everyone together for the drive around Palisades Park, my buddy should be available to take some nice videos/shoots while we roll through the hillside and ross dock area.

1PM- FOOD, this is going to be a sponsored event, I am going to ask local dealers and auto enthusiastic companies to join in, if you are a company you like to promote, its a $100... This money goes towards the food, utensils, and etc for the BBQ. (I figured this is the best way because companies get a little exposure and we get to have free food, sounds good to me)

2PM- Everyone just have a good time, Music should be provided by 1. a DJ (I know some but not sure if they will do it for free) 2. someone have a nice system that can pump music for 2 hours? 3. Everyone get headphones...

3PM- Meet dies down, photo time for individuals and group, etc.

4PM- End

Thats how I would like it to go, so far I am doing the planning and logistics of this meet, if anyone would like to help just PM me or email: david.lee.consult@gmail.com

THANKS everyone!
Appreciate 0