05-17-2018, 11:49 PM   #31
Nahlem
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

Garage List
2022 BMW i4 m50  [10.00]
I really like the I3 for what it is, it it just its own car and tries not to be anything else then what it is, that's why i really like it. It stands out even if you'r personal opinion dislikes it, it draws attention to it more then many sports car out there. Everyone knows what a sports car is even a child that is 10 years old knows what a sports car is. But the I3 gets the attention from everyone. Even those that don't like it pays attention to it. So good job BMW on that.

But i hope for BMW's sake that whatever this concept/drawing is, It is a so called "regular" car likes of the 3er or 4er witch people will buy in bigger quantities then the i3 & i8

We have already seen the concept of the SAV iX3 so don't know why they would tease another SAV/SUV but then again people are buying them in massive quantities so it just might be another one.

I am in the market now for a new car and i really don't want to switch over to Tesla model 3, i am hoping BMW will release a car soon that i can buy witch is fully electric with at least 450-550 km in one charge and is quite quick.

I have my eyes on the BMW M2 Competition but i just don't feel for another ICE car it just feels at least to me and this is my personal opinion and nothing else, the ICE car's just feels dated no matter how much you make the car look modern but the power plant is still the same concept pour in petrol/diesel burn and make it go wrom wrom. I jus't don't want to turn in to the gas station anymore to fuel up it just feels UN-modern compared to just plugging the car in to the wall and charging it.

I hope we will see Battery stations in the near future instead of gas stations, where you go in to hot swap your battery for a freshly charged one. Like drive in on a platform it lifts the car up and a robot swaps out the discharged one and adds a fully charged one. If you are on really long trips so to speak. Otherwise a EV with 450-550 km in one charge is more then enough for most people and their daily commutes.
Appreciate 1