View Single Post
      02-06-2021, 08:56 AM   #3
KennyP
Lieutenant
Estonia
Rep
Drives: 2009 Havana E89 Z4 Sdrive35i

You are still having problems? i think i read some time ago that you found a solution...

Went and took a picture of my rear spring so you can compare. Its a bit dirty. Its winter season afterall at the moment.

My suspension sagged over time. More in the back and less in the front. Few weeks ago when had new brakes and rear bearings installed i had my ride height raised: 5mm in the front and 10mm in the back... Now my ride height has same proportions as i initally had it set up: rear is 5mm higher than the front (measured from wheel center to arch. After raising the suspension i did notice that my rear suspension is now a bit more forgiving.

On your second picture it seems like purple adjustment collar is wrong. It should be above the spring, not between springs spiral/winding. Spring should be sitting on that purple collar.

Last edited by KennyP; 02-06-2021 at 09:01 AM..
Appreciate 0