View Single Post
      10-31-2016, 01:50 PM   #44
fmorelli
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Atacama Yellow 35i

Sorry folks been trying to move some things along to provide some kind of salient updates. I'll shoot some photos tonight and post, but most of my stuff right now is minor, as I'm playing a waiting game on some lift time. I installed interior LED's (easy), swapped out the cabin filter (easy), and have dropped a few "bits" into the engine compartment, removed some badges, etcetera ... yup ... mostly BS.

I am starting the tuning process with BQ, did the initial flash in 35 minutes two days ago. It's a bit rough running on part throttle so we're in the middle of sorting out the car and the tune. Good to be working with sharp folks that know what they are doing, that's for sure!

I'm reasonably happy with the suspension, minus the fact that the rear end feels tight. I would say it is not too sure-footed in the rear, almost as if I don't trust the rear pushing down on the contact patch. I'm wondering if this is a rear H&R spring to shock issue, or swaybar too tight. If I can loosen the sway bar setting, I will do so and see if that helps. More on that later, once we get the car behaving.

Filippo