View Single Post
      10-25-2015, 03:47 PM   #30
DDR MFS
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 MW/CSC/6MT/18s

Just found this!!!

Everton fan since whenever. Huge fan of Lukaku, Barkley, Aaron Lennon, and Jags. Kone and Mirallas are entertaining, but have been inconsistent this year and KM is not bringing it despite signing over the fall for three years.

Barkley and Lukaku definitely need to up the goal scoring. Despite Barkley being a fantastic playmaker and feeder, he has a killer shot and needs to start really utilizing that. Howard has been infinitely better compared to last year; amazing what happens when you shed a stupid beard =D

Thought we were going to rally back this weekend against Gunners, but oh well. I am not going to Arsenal hate, but yeh =D Showing against ManU was atrocious. I don't know why struggle but we are better than that... Our first halve starts make or break the game.

Also love watching Spurs as my guilty pleasure (I have four different Eve shirts, but my ringer is last year's Harry Kane shirt, number 18). Hopefully he is back after a really lousy start to the season.

Also, and everyone saw it coming, but Tim Sherwood of AVFC is now out of a job... And did anyone love seeing Newcastle get completely run over by the Blackcats!? I know I did.
Appreciate 0