View Single Post
      04-22-2015, 07:33 PM   #47
Lambobimmer
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3 M40i, 2018 TTRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuraQ View Post
We send you our base map, you take some logs, we send you an update and its repeated till the car is dialed in to its fuel specific and mods. All this is done at your convienience not ours, and there is no rush

How many revision ? We Dont know, majority of the time our revisions end right around 10

You may put down that on a dyno which does not mean thats what you put down gear to gear on the street. Thats the big difference between being dynoed tuned vs street tuned. The COBB OTS maps are dynoed tuned maps

We dont give an garrantees of how much you will make cause we are not dyno tuning your car and dyno numbers are not realistic for real world performance conditions gear to gear.

You only need to start with a single 3rd gear pull. As everythign is checked and dialed in then we will ask for a 3 and 4th gear pull gether to make sure the transmission in engaging properly and posrt shift timing is recovering properly and no timing corrections.

You will definitely make more power over the OTS maps.. I am currently tuning one of the members here who just went to an E40 fuel map http://datazap.me/u/lamboworld/bqe50...11-12-13-14-21

I am currently on the 3rd version of this E40 map and it pulls like an effing beast. I haven't dyno'd yet but I would guess that I am somewhere around 450 whp or more. I imagine that BuraQ will be finished after a few more logs but I am very happy with the results. The 93 map that he built for me is probably at 400 whp.
Appreciate 1