View Single Post
      05-07-2013, 03:57 PM   #1
timber511
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW Z435IS

say goodbye to my bmwz435is in three weeks

After owing the bmw Z435is for app two years, finally traded in and got a
2012 porsche Cayman R . Z is a great car, good looking ,fast stright line and strong motor. My Z has kw v3 suspension and front and back sway bars .
The kw suspension really help the Z in term of the handing . It reduce a lot of bodyroll and understeering. Stock Z4 is way too soft to be consider as a
sport car. My car come with active steering wheel which makes steering really numb and i really hate it . Last year, i got a change to test dr
a pdk Porsche Cayman R , the car really give me a lot of fun. It is not pulling as strong as Z4 at low rpm, you have to rev it up to get the most of power.
The car handles good, makes right noise. I did not traded in my Z in that time b/c Cayman R cost more than 100k in toronto and dealer unable to give me a
good trade in price. Last month , I saw there is one Porsche Cayman R for sale In porsche victoria Dealer. car comes with PDK,NAVI,SPORT EXHAUST,BUCKET SEAT, CEREMIC BRAKE,SPORT CHORO PLUS PACKGE. was so excited ,b/c that's all the packages i want. Cld them and they actually give me a very good trade in value for my Z4 compare to most of toronto dealer. Right now ,the car is on the train and will be in toronto in 3 weeks.
I can still enjoy my bmw Z4 for the next 3 weeks. I will miss your guys
Appreciate 0