#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post

GuidoK, here comes the “guys.”
that is "a" guy.
Members here are individuals.
If you can only think in groups, you can only generalize.
That says a lot about you or your thought process, not being able to distinguish between individuals in a discussion.

It's also strange that you say:
Quote:
Not a huge Lewis guy, but at least he never needed a race rigged for him to win any of his WDCs.
Where Hamilton and Alonso drove for mcLaren in 2007. And McLaren was that year involved in the biggest scam in F1 (stepneygate)
All of McLaren points were nulled, they had to pay a $100 million fine, but Hamilton and Alonso got to keep their points in return for collaborating in the investigation, meaning that they more or less knew what was going on (otherwise there isn't much to collaborate on).
I don't think Verstappen knows what's going on in accounting at RB, especially if it's over these small amounts.
So there is that about Hamilton....
Luckily Raikkönen won that years WDC.

And if you're not a huge Lewis guy, how come you only come out when there is something to say about Lewis?
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 10-13-2022 at 06:45 AM..
Appreciate 1