View Single Post
      02-07-2022, 07:58 PM   #30
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Update:

We had a fantastic time in Chicago this past Nov. During our tour of Wrigley Field, I managed to pull a baseball out of the shrubs in center field, to bring home to my 9 yr old. Weather was in the low to high 50's, and there was practically nobody in the city, so we had a rare experience I believe.

We did the architect tour, which was even better than I anticipated. The Institute of Art museum. Rode bikes around the marina, went to a bulls game. I was amazed at how epic those Chicago dogs were, particularly at the Bulls game, amazing flavor and no joke sausage. The ladies enjoyed spending time at The London House, really beautiful views of the city that night from their rooftop lounge. We also made it to that Holy Name Cathedral, which was epic. I couldn't believe how clean the city was, especially in the heart of downtown. We will definitely be going back vs always going to NYC for that big city experience. Not to mention, quality house music in every restaurant and cafe in the city vs. hip hop like you get in NYC. The house music was exactly on point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 3
wtwo318041.50
bosstones1154.00
translux481.00