View Single Post
      04-22-2020, 08:07 AM   #5
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartledoo View Post
Couldn't deal with Webber properly? The stats, and watching all of the seasons they raced together, do not paint that picture. You can argue that Webber was heavier, or given an inferior car, or whatever you want. It always seems like you're extremely biased in your analysis of Vettel.
its probably the reason that, when i look at the real best drivers throughout the history.. they crush their team mates.. the best ones.. yes Webber lost titles to Vettel but as i ve said i never believed in Webber in that way, he was in best car was only achieving 3rd in the end of the season.. actually more than once.. especially in qualies, best drivers put together a lap that teammates think "how the heck he did that".. i dont think Vettel managed that even if we assume he did, as i ve said Webber never was a champion.. and im telling this not because he didnt win a tittle, he just wasnt..

and i may sound kind of sharp towards Vettel but even with Leclerc, talks on the grid like Vettel is not used to drive tail happy cars etc.. it doesnt make sense.. he is a 4 times world champion for Gods sake.. adapting is one of the must thing that best drivers have.. Vettel adapted to blown exhausts etc. but his teammates as well...