06-27-2022, 02:28 PM   #98
DocL
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watching The World Burn View Post
I mean, I think everything has been said...and you were the one that brought it up...

I have to ask - you aren't the same doctor by chance that wound up at our table in St. Maarten about 8 years ago were you?

This is the one who was extremely *American* I'll call it in an effort to be polite. This is the one who told us that he had motion sensor field on his property boundary that triggered an alarm inside the house if it was tripped, had stashed all sorts of firearms in various places in the house (didn't really care about that, I mean go for it, his kids were all in their teens) and a poor pizza boy who got the wrong house (his house) wound up staring down the barrel of one of his guns with one of his family members upstairs at the window also putting a red dot on the pizza guy's forehead.

I mean, I like firearms and all, but this guy was extreme. Made me realize I didn't want to live anywhere close to the area this guy lived in if he thought those kind of precautions were necessary. Course the other Americans at the table also felt it was extreme and mentioned that to us after the Doc and his wife left.
Not me. Never been there. My kids aren't 10yrs old yet either. And I don't have any type of alarm sensors in my yard. I have three killer dogs under 18lbs that will lick you to death. And, I'm not a prepper or firearms extremist. I just like to have self protection as allowed under the law. And finally, I've never pointed any weapon at anyone. Well I did once point a Nerf gun at another kid a long times ago, does that count.