View Single Post
      01-06-2012, 11:05 AM   #17
Stallion
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 35i

Hi Guys,

I've registered on the forums having just purchased a 35i and want to start with some small modifications

Having done some research on various forums it seems that the general concensus is that the Lux angel eye bulbs are the dearest, but arguably the best, LED angel eyes available? So with this in mind I would like to purchase a set for my e89... I'm based in Norfolk, in the UK, and would like to know if there is anybody currently discussing a group buy at the moment?

Alternatively, perhaps if either Mark from Angel eyes would give me a price directly or if anyone can recommend an approved reseller for the Uk who is competitve with the pricing, it would be most helpful.

I think because my account is new I haven't yet had the private messaging feature enabled but if admin can allow this it would help me liase with Mark regarding purchasing.

One last thing, from what i could see on the Lux website there doesn't appear to be an installation guide for the E89. Has anybody got a link to an install pdf or similar.

thanks a lot.
Appreciate 0