View Single Post
      07-05-2018, 09:42 PM   #1
Romer
BMW and Toyota Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 Z4 sDrive30i

Bridgestone DriveGuard

In my previous Z4's I swapped out the RFTs for Michelin Pilot AS. I don't track the vehicle and not concerned about race track performance. I also don't want to have to swap tires for winter. If it looks like snow I'll drive my Land Cruiser. Living in Colorado it can be 70 and a few hours later 3 inches of snow. Not a lot of snow, but I need to make sure the Z4 can get home if the weather changes while I am at work. Blah Blah Blah, that was to explain why I am interested in All Seasons over performance tires

It looks like the Michelin PPS AS+ is the leading Non RFT all season and folks here seem fairly happy with them

Before I sold my previous Z4, Bridgestone was just coming out with their 3rd gen RFT which was supposed to provide a better ride. The Tire Rack reviews seem pretty good and a big step up from previous RFTs

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tests...y.jsp?ttid=187

My 2011 came with brand new Bridgestone DriveGuard's and so far they seem pretty good.

Anyone else running them? Curious about overall performance, winter performance and if you stuck with them or changed them out for a non RFT

Last edited by Romer; 07-06-2018 at 08:03 AM..
Appreciate 0