View Single Post
      05-06-2021, 08:32 AM   #11
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYounglove10 View Post
As a Power Host, which is the top tier designation for a host on the platform, our cars must be a in good running condition at all times. Sure there are less than stellar hosts on the platform, as with Airbnb and VRBO. And then are those that are set apart. Look for All-Star and Power Hosts when you look at Turo. It's a seamless rental experience, and most of my guests really enjoy the personal touches working directly with the owner of the business. I do provide the car, but am very much an makeshift travel agent as well. I make suggestions for restaurants, bars, hotels, travel destinations, etc. I try to be as full-service as possible. There are a lot of repeat customers as a result.
Very interesting thread, thank you for taking the time to write it. I don't think I could ever do it with my personal cars, but if I had a few others I didn't care about, then this would work out good (say a Miata RF for example).

Question for you:
- How do you become a Powerhost? Is it a combination of ratings and how many times you've rented?
- For you, when do you decide it's time to sell?
- Do you use any of these cars, or are they pretty much all for rentals?
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0