Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i

Garage List
2011 e90  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrus View Post
Interested in hearing about people's favorite road trip.

The pandemic means I work everyday from home. But in between meetings I dream about my next road trip. I want to take my Beamer and drive up to Michigan and see the upper peninsula. Then drive across that bridge into Wisconsin, see Green Bay and Chicago, then drive back to DC.

My favorite road trip was back in 2016 when I drove from LA to San Fran in a rented Mustang convertible on PCH 1. Bad ass trip. I felt free.

Second favorite was in 2019, right before the pandemic. I drove from Denver, through the Rockies, into Utah. Saw Arches National Park, Monument Value (I saw how the Navajo lived; it ain't easy), and Sedona. Went to Las Vegas, Death Valley (beautiful and creepy in November), then up to Reno through the mountains. Eventually got to Sacremento and San Fran again.

What are some cool road trips you took, or want to take?
you called it driving up the 1 is one of the best road trips, too many awesome places to stop, see and stay.

hell we take the drive out to ventura from san bernardino on the weekend to day trip to the state beaches from emma wood all the way up to El capitan. so nice up there
Appreciate 1
Garrus9.00