View Single Post
      02-25-2021, 07:01 AM   #84
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by David70 View Post
I think it would be odd to pay the extra money on the V-8 close to 500 hp engine and not care about acceleration times (0-60 and 1/4 mile). I can definitely see why it might not be the focus but still relevant.

The V6 is the better value and everything you need, I'm sure it is sporty enough for most and it will be the volume model.
I'm with you on this one. I will be the first to say that I specifically do NOT want crazy hp and torque as I do believe cars have become too fast. I guess for me, it doesn't blow me away enough to say get rid of my E92 M3 for one (not that is even an option ). Would I get rid of my Z4M for one? No. All I'm saying is that this doesn't cut it enough for me, whereas an M2C for the same price would. Might be a tad more interested if it was a full blown F.

P.S. Before I get slaughtered for saying what I just did, I would like to mention that credit should be given to Toyota/Lexus for providing a car that is completely different than what competitors - ironically just an old recipe. Between this and the Yaris GR, Toyota is on a roll.
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 1
David701567.00