12-15-2014, 04:05 PM   #237
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
I hear ya. We have all been there once or twice. Seems like you like this one, or else you wouldn't put up with the uncertainty she seems to display.

I am by no means a ladies man, but out of all the women I have spent time with, from all different types of walks of life, one patter seems to be a constant among women.

They say they want one thing, then accept or go for another thing, and they change their mind on these things depending on the time of day, which can be any given time.

If you find yourself sacrificing and ignoring your own rational and logical thought process, in order to make her happy, then you have decided that she is worth putting up with the nonsense, and you like this one. If that's the case, just tell her that she belong to you, and you her, and that's that. No more games.

If you don't care one way or the other, and she is just convenience, then you dant have to worry about a thing. When she starts getting snarky, just ignore her messages. But that can backfire. Nothing pisses off a woman more than being ignored, so she will either love you more, and chain you to her bed,or hate you more for it, and throw bricks at your BMW.
That's the thing. I have. There's so much repetition because there is literally only so many ways I can say things that are true, without over or under exaggerating. I get tired of just listening to ways of how things should be, instead of mutual acceptance. I've accepted her as she was for 4.5 years of being a twat, but that's because I have thick skin, and I like some attitude.

She hates when I ignore her "Goodbye William! See ya! It's your world, so as long as your happy!", but I like it. I take a step back, breathe, and I know she is all hyped up.

I soak that shit up. It's like she doesn't like me, but she still wants it bad.

I should write a book about all of this really.
Appreciate 0