Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: IX,G07

Garage List
2020 X7  [10.00]
X5  [8.50]
IX  [8.00]
Two aliens land on earth near a petrol station. They get out off their spaceship and walk across the road straight toward the garage. One of them says to the pump: "Earthling, take me to your leader." No answer. He looks at his mate and then addresses the pump again: "Earthling, I said take me to your leader!" Of course, still no response. The alien then says "If this earthling doesn't show me some respect and at least acknowledge me, I'm going to blast him!" At that, the second alien replies, "Ok. I'm just going to stand down on the next block."

The first alien looks a little puzzled, but waits for the other to waddle to the next block. He then addresses the pump a third time. "Earthling take me to your leader!" Still nothing. So the alien then pulls out his ray gun and vaporizes
the pump. The station goes up in a huge explosion, blowing the alien all the way down the block to his partner. He gets up, dusts himself off, and turns to the second alien: "If you knew that was going to happen why didn't you warn me?

"Well, I didn't know exactly what was going to happen. But there's no way I'm gonna mess with a guy whose dick hangs to the ground, wraps around his body twice, and is still long enough to stick in his ear!"
Appreciate 3
Dino GT35134.50
Esteban43662.50
Soul_Glo13347.00