View Single Post
      11-07-2018, 05:04 PM   #94
Reggie_2005
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M6

it certainly happens sometimes. I use to think that nobody really cared about the ride you drive. I had that mentality even through buying a new 3 series coupe. i mean honestly the 3 series is basic anyway.

but i have to admit, driving in traffic is worlds different now that i'm in an M6. there's always some asshole wanting to try me, and i dunno why but people who drive Prius's especially love to mess with me. i was on the highway with 3 lanes going both directions in the left lane following another guy. had some distance between the cars. this prius driver was in the middle lane, and with NOBODY in front of him, just up and decided to get into the left lane and slowly drop speed, and wouldn't move. i got in the middle lane to pass him, and after that, he moved back into the middle lane.

and maybe its because im young with a sports car, but i always get old senior dudes in their porsche trying to prove a point when they see me. like damn dude, im just trying to get to the weed man, don't care if you want to prove you still got it.

— Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials
Appreciate 1