View Single Post
      08-29-2018, 10:06 PM   #8
Romer
BMW and Toyota Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 Z4 sDrive30i

From a google search

Instrument cluster Fault Code: 00A559, Fault Explanation: :KL30g f shutdown Associated with Battery Drain

Fault Code: 009CCE Fault Explanation: Drive passenger side mirror broke / battery deep discharge Another Battery indication

Fault Code: 00A8B6
Fault Explanation: :Left brake light is defective, PL3 from 07.14 and
SA5A1: LED daytime running lights broken, PL3 from 07.14 and
SA896: daytime running lights Halogen left defective
none of these are broken or defective, is the 7.14 supposed to be a stored date?

Phone / Telefon Fault Code: 00D690 Fault Explanation: :MOST: ring break / Ring break diagnosis wasSearch says often caused by fiber optic cable issue. I am not using the center console phone thing and have had no issues with my BT connection

Central info display Fault Code: 00A47E, Fault Explanation: :Flap error: Blockade / Hardware Error: Internal voltage supply defectiveAnother voltage item, could be battery or voltage reg. I havent had any issues with the flap opening or closing

Airbag Fault Code: 0093C3 Fault Explanation: :- passenger seat mat
Fault Code: 009439 Fault Explanation: :CIS mat CIS error
heating wire interruption / CIS mat - CIS error 6 Search shows sometimes the passenger seat mat under seat material gets cracked breaking connection. I haven't had the seat heater on. Do I care about this one?

Fault Code: 002F83 Fault Explanation: time counter combi - time
counter DME, comparison
Fault Code: 002F81 Fault Explanation: - time counter DME, comparison
These have to do with engine turn on and off times. I have pressed the start button and started it when I was trying to shut the entuire car off and quickly shut it off. Wonder if that could be the cause here

Fault Code: 002D2A Fault Explanation: Differential pressure sensor, intake manifold: Adaptation
Fault Code: 002D29 Fault Explanation: Differential pressure sensor, intake manifold:Plausibility
Both have to do with the MAP sensor and pressure in the manifold