View Single Post
      12-27-2022, 09:16 AM   #92
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Thumbs up

I believe we can all agree that all of us can use more "Green Veggies" and the ubber important vitamins, minerals, fiber, etc they provide. But even if we did eat the recommended amount, we'd be a walking fart machine! Enter the Super Food Spirulina & Chlorella. I have occasionally taken this in powder form. It tastes like grass which isn't bad but certainly not appetizing. I found these recently and have been taken for a few weeks now. Very convenient and literally loaded with a plethora of valuable nutrients. And these tiny pills are easy to swallow!
Our chlorella spirulina 50/50 tablet mix combines two of the most nutrient-dense superfoods on earth. The vegan spirulina chlorella capsules support your body’s natural detox, energize you from within, assist digestion and promote skin cellula.
The blue-green algae contained in our spirulina pills is an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, gamma-linolenic acid, and protein. The nutrient-rich chlorella and spirulina tablets contain 13 vitamins, 10 minerals, 18 amino acids, and 3 phytonutrients.

Last edited by TXSTYLE; 12-27-2022 at 09:26 AM..
Appreciate 1