09-01-2022, 03:44 AM   #87
emmastewart
emma
Rep
Drives: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyL3nTFoRcE View Post
Whats up guys,

I am starting a new system of dieting and intense workout. I am not looking to lose alot of weight within a matter of 3 months but just the most i can.

I am definately overweight. Im at 303 right now and im trying to reach 220, as for time, i am not sure how long this will take also.

I use to start diets but i got off them real quick, now when i see my self in pictures from now and back then (240) i noticed i am way worse.

Whats the best workouts and diet plans, and the best supplements if any needed (none of that hydroxycut bullshyt etc.) i used to take Oxy Elite Pro and it worked to wake me up and give me energy but i stopped taking it since my gym time went down.

Whats the best time to workout? Ive been told better in the morning but i only have free time in the night maybe in the morning but im not really a morning person.

Im only 20 yrs old and im trying to lose as much as i can to get fit. I do smoke, and i know thats a big factor. I want to focus on loosing weight and getting skinny, and then work on getting cut (but this will take a long while i know that).

Any help is appreciative.
Breakfast is very necessary for weight loss. We use white eggs or brown bread at the time of breakfast and at the time of lunch we use salat. At the dinner time, we again use white eggs or green tea.
Appreciate 0