View Single Post
      07-19-2022, 12:02 PM   #1
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Hernia?

First, as I know this will be said, I plan to go to the doctor - just trying to see others opinions/experiences as the internet is all over the place. The more I think of it, as someone who never has had a hernia, the more I think this may have been brewing (is still brewing??) for a while and I am just starting to get certain discomfort.

Did my typical workout for the day. 10 min warmup walk, Back/triceps for 30 mins, 5k run, core/stretching to finish things out. Noticed maybe a smidge of discomfort towards the end, as I got in the shower, noticed my right side had a little bulge to it (inguinal hernia??). Thinking back, I have noticed that side always had a little bit of a bulge to it, and I am not experiencing any pain while coughing/laughing/bending down/picking things up. Just a slight discomfort in my groin area. It does not look or seem near as pronounced as what I have seen online, but I couldn't help but notice it is "softer" then the left side of me.

Idk what is going on. The last thing I want is a fricking hernia, without working out I will loose my mind lol. Again I feel fine moving in all physical directions. Is there a chance that I just strained something (sports hernia), and I need to just take a few days off?

Idk, interested in some different thoughts especially if anyone has been in a similar predicament.
Appreciate 1