View Single Post
      05-10-2013, 09:55 AM   #1
jts1981
Captain
Rep
Drives: n54

WHEEL & TIRE SIZE, OFFSET, RUB/NO RUB Index and Gallery

Hi All,
As most have realized our forum is one of the few, if not the only, with out a wheel and tire section.

I thought we could start a thread which serve as an index of wheel/ tire sizes & offsets, rub/ no rub, recommended, and gallery.

I actually had quite the learning curve with my 19x10 wheels. I saw another member running et 25 with out any issues so I said what the heck, ill give it a shot. I found a wheel with et 22 and again was like, what the heck, ill give it a shot.

The end result was disappointing to say the least. My rears stuck out to the point I could see them in my side mirrors!

I actually put them up for sale the next day. But being impatient on the sale I ended up buying new rears the following week.

Anyways with help from Wheeldude, **********s, and Tirerack as well as fellow members I went with a et 37.

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!! I feel in love with the set up immediately. Now they actually fit the car physically and visually.

Anyways here are my specs. Hope this helps out other members looking to upgrade. Also hope this thread sticks and builds!! Best of luck!

first set up...
CAR: 2013 35IS
Suspension: stock
Wheels:
Linea Corse LC8181
f: 19x8.5 et 30
r: 19x10 et 22

TIRES:
Continental Extreme Contact DWS
f: 245/ 35/ 19
r: 275/ 30/ 19

RUB/NO RUB/ POKE/ FLUSH:
Yes, on high speed dips, hard cornering. Flush in the front, Poke on the rears.

RECOMMEND:
No, not with et22.

second set up
CAR: 2013 35IS
Suspension: stock
Wheels:
Linea Corse LC8181
f: 19x8.5 et 30
r: 19x10 et 37

TIRES:
Continental Extreme Contact DWS
f: 245/ 35/ 19
r: 275/ 30/ 19

RUB/NO RUB/ POKE/ FLUSH:
No Rub, flush all the way around.

RECOMMEND:
Yes with et37. The rims are great for the deep concave look, Great for cruising, no so much track. But I would say the car feels great, better on the high way compared to stock, and more nimble.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0