View Single Post
      06-23-2022, 01:13 PM   #40
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeTE87 View Post
Wife and I are in the same boat. Our daughter will be turning 5 next month and we have been working with a Disney vacation planner for the past 6months or so. The latest price quote for a 2 bedroom suite on the grounds, $20k. Wife and I almost flipped our shit we couldn't believe it. Mind you, that is with my parents, her parents and us. All passes to the different resorts and stuff. Plus, that price didnt even include, food, drinks or airfare.

We had some friends that recently went and said it's not worth it right now. They paid top dollar and hardly any special attractions were open and they felt short changed.

We were thinking about going April 2023 but have reconsidered going and looking at lake houses and a boat instead since we would rather spend that $20k on something better than giving it to someone for 5-7 days.

Best of luck!
There will always be opportunities to spend more money than necessary. Vacation planner? 2 bedroom apartment on the grounds? If this 20k price tag is scaring you away, you can always get a couple of hotel rooms within a mile of the park. You can get nice rooms for 2k each or less for the whole week. The ticket price is $109 each. You probably won't want to go for more than 5 days so that's only $600 each. It doesn't need to be 20k. It just doesn't.
Appreciate 0