View Single Post
      01-06-2021, 01:15 PM   #7494
Mein11
Rep
Drives: Porsche 911, Chevy Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You Casanova you! Milk in bags is indeed an exquisite gift for any Finn, but as it pertains to Lups, there is documented evidence on these forums to suggest she actually goes absolutely wild over bags of milk. I just hope you can keep up with her. May I suggest presenting it in a black velvet case with some proper lighting inside to show off its shimmering properties properly?

I was watching your posts waiting for some proof you were who people think you are, but with the Banana reference and a few other things, you are either an excellent sleuth or you are the old Billup. How's the car treating you - been reliable or no?

I've been a miner
For a heart of gold
It's these expressions
I never give
That keep me searching
For a heart of gold
And I'm getting old
Keep me searching
For a heart of gold
And I'm getting old

I too hope Billup decides to stay - this forum would definitely benefit from some new sarcasm and jokes - keeps it nice and bright.
That was my thought too! Bagged milk and wine are not only the epitome of class, but a sign of an endowed knowledge for the finer things in life. I will continue to send her bags of milk in a never ending desperate attempt for her attention, the black velvet could just seal the deal!

I wasn't going to be completely incognito this time so I gave away some very early hints. Mostly I have some BMW parts that I needed to sell, but figured I'd drop in and see how OT was holding up..., man oh man do you guys need my help!

The cars been great, no issues with reliability. Had some maintenance done not long after buying for the RMS, IMS, clutch, and few other things. Besides that had to replace the burnt out LCD screen and now the Trip ODO bulb burnt out.

I will stay as long as moderators allow me to stay.
Appreciate 1
Joekerr7939.00