06-16-2017, 08:03 AM   #519
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ny325 View Post
LeBron can't be serious. He doesn't think he was on a super team when he "Took His Talent To South Beach." Really. Draymon Green hit it on the head. LeBron, you started it.
Couldn't agree more and even though he decided to 'go back home' summer 2014, many think that Pat Riley wouldn't let LeBron make personal decisions regarding players, therefore, making it easier for LeBron to 'go back home'. LeBron in Cleveland is GM and part time coach so it would be hard for him to leave all that. Let's see what LeBron can do to take down the Warriors but they are so stacked that I can see the Warriors winning the next two championships easily.

IMHO the only teams I feel that can take out Cleveland in the East coming up:

Boston (they have the #1)
Heat (lots of cap space but they need to spend wisely)

Everybody else is just dreaming:

Toronto - doesn't have enough to overtake the Cavs.
Atlanta - Dwight Howard is on their team
Philly - so many top draft picks and they cannot put it together. If they all stay healthy and can play to their potential maybe they'll be knocking on the door.
Knicks - they need to cease to exist.
Nets - no #1 picks until 2037

Out in the West, the Spurs will meet GSW again, though I would love to see the Grizzlies and GSW meet in the playoffs. GSW IIRC had trouble against the Grizzlies at times as they have mobile bigs who can shoot. The Lakers might be trading out of the #2 to acquire another first rounder in this deep upcoming draft and could sign a good FA but they would be at least 2-3 years away from making serious noise.
Appreciate 0