Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I remember having to deal with a naked 6'4", ripped transient/frequent flyer who was high off his ass on a combo drug.......his wang swingin' in the wind......hung like a horse.
You can't not look, and you sure as hell don't want to touch it. I remember arresting a transvestite hooker, the guy was like 6'6" and ripped, dark black wearing a red dress heels, the wig and whole shitaroo. I was glad he didn't want to fight because the abuse we'd have undergone no matter how it turned out would've been brutal. Released on an appearance notice for criminal court.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalom3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I remember having to deal with a naked 6'4", ripped transient/frequent flyer who was high off his ass on a combo drug.......his wang swingin' in the wind......hung like a horse.
Did you at least stayed inside the unit and watch him come running up to the driver side door and started rubbing up on your window? It happened to one of the deputy I work with, same scenario but he got on the radio and said " I have a naked guy running all over the intersection, I'm going to step out and make contact, oh no, I'm getting back inside my unit because he's headed towards me, he's now up against my driver side window and I can see his pee pee
That is hilarious on both accounts.

In my case the dude was dancing on the intersection median..........bits flailing about.....sweating profusely.....at 0520. Half the station rolled because the guy is massively strong and amped up. We had a naked transient whisperer calm him down enough so that I could slap the bracelets on him while the fire department personnel tended to him; he was ultimately transported. Had he fought, it would've been a rough morning......and I was off at 0600, so I was really hoping things didn't escalate.
Appreciate 3
Murf99314114.00
mahalom3163.00
ramman434712.00