View Single Post
      04-16-2021, 08:08 AM   #2252
Murf993
Major
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993

My partner and I got a call to the HoJo on Bay at Avenue Road, this is in Yorkville which is a pretty wealthy part of downtown. The call was to see a couple of ladies of the evening in the lobby they were complaining primarily about a fare dispute with a client. He'd hired the two of them, and wanted to film the encounter and they were good with that. This was back in the early 2000's. Anyway during the dispute it got a bit heated and I think a minor assault had occurred. My parter and I took their info and told them to wait in the lobby. Went upstairs and did the door knock, the guy opens the door buck naked sees us and then trys to slam the door. We push our way in and he goes quite active. The whole thing was a bit surreal, a really nice suite with big windows and the downtown all lit up, there was a full size media style camera on a tripod with lights all directed at the bed. I remember when we went to ground him we landed on the bed and while we were both on top of the guy cuffing him I said to my partner I hope to hell that thing isn't recording.

I hate fighting naked guys.

We ended up seizing all the gear as it belonged to a national news outlet from out of province, he was in Toronto without permission to have taken the gear.
Appreciate 4
Sedan_Clan25112.00
mahalom3163.00
Littlebear3509.50
Joekerr7929.00