04-16-2021, 07:10 AM   #2249
Murf993
Major
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
That brings back dildo memories.

While on patrol I observed a vehicle make an unsafe lane change, causing another vehicle to promptly brake to avoid a collision, so I conducted a traffic stop on the vehicle. While waiting for the driver to submit within a reasonable time/distance, I could see a lot of movement inside of the vehicle. My initial thought was, "I'm about to be in pursuit or I'm about to get a gun.......or both!" Once the vehicle stopped, I approached the vehicle and contacted the driver. During the course of my investigation, I determined the driver was unlicensed, intoxicated, had open containers of alcoholic beverages inside of the vehicle and had possession of a baton (...a felony stat under the circumstances). During an inventory of the vehicle, I found a dildo.......a recently removed/used dildo.......with remnants of the usage still present and fresh. My suspicion is he pulled it out prior to submitting to my authority and pulling over. Suffice it to say that I did not book that as evidence to his impaired/distracted driving.
Trying to stay with the "dildo theme". We were doing a search warrant at an apartment that was being used for drugs and prostitution activity. I remember finding a set of electric Ben Wa balls with a long cord and remote, I came out of the bedroom with these things on the floor in front of me vibrating them away, kind of looked like walking a couple of mice on leashes......the other coppers had a bit of a laugh over that.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25113.50