lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
That's what I'm talking about.

All of us going to have to come up and help you "christen" it when you get finished!!
i'll startup the BBQ grill and we'll have steaks!

spent some time on which impacts to get. have quite a few mechanic friends and they all recommended the Milwaukee impacts. so i'll give it a try. I picked up 1/2, 3/8 and 1/4" impact drivers as well as their Hammer Drill. thought about which kind of torque wrench to get...digital or manual and I thought digital can go bad someday than what? so I went with the manual version. been watching a lot of YouTube videos on tools and man there's a lot of Snap On tool fanboys out there and I can understand why. if you're a full time mechanic you gotta have the best tools to do the job. but for someone like myself a Weekend Warrior of just doing maintenance and what not i'll spend money on tools I can justify spending money on.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8211.00
King Rudi13154.00