General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacE82 View Post
With Rose and Noah, and a pretty solid bench/rotation, the addition of even JUST LeBron would make them a contender for a long run in the playoffs and possibly the finals. Add another big ticket free agent like Bosh or Staudomire, to Rose, Noah, and Lebron and that would make them an INSTANT contender for the championship and could potentially shift the power to the Eastern conference.
I honestly think with the team they have, adding any of the Max-level free agents (Bosh, Wade, LBJ) plus adding another near-max level player (Joe Johnson, Boozer, Amare, etc) will be better than adding two max level players.

I would rather have another more role players to surround the stars rather than adding another Superstar.

These guys have egos and most of the ones listed are ball dominant. DRose needs the ball to be successful and so does Wade. Perhaps they can share it with another Superstar, but it will be hard to get enough shots with 3 total.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0