View Single Post
      12-09-2014, 12:14 PM   #69
mookie45
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 AW 340i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUN3D View Post
mookie45 > You have this "hater" complex about you. No one is hating at all man, I'm simply making a point based on the information available about this guy. I happen to like and respect the FSU program. This isn't about that. I for one accept the criticism about MY teams without going into "hater" mode and blocking out the facts.

And the facts are:
1) Your star QB is a fucking idiot.
2) FSU has struggled a ton this year -- especially against scrub teams. They're NOT as dominant as they were last year. They've won marginally their last 4 games, and if you see how these other teams have been handling business down the stretch, I'd be shitting bricks. They are not the "clear-cut" champs of a year ago. They are not playing their best football at a time where you should be. Again, those are facts that anyone would agree with and not -- "hating" -- as you love to throw around.

You should at the very least acknowledge that.

Back to Winston...everyone knows he's 20. But when does that STOP being a justification/excuse for acting like a dumb-fuck? You above all people should, as a fan, hold him to higher standard and feel a little bit embarrassed. The university should as well, but that's wishful thinking.

Tell you what, I wish I had his punk-ass on my team.
Yes, he's an idiot like I stated before in the thread. Everyone knows that and Loves to keep reiterating it. And that's where the diagnosis of 'Hater Complex' comes into play. The more "he's an idiot" comments, the more 'Hater' comments will follow. It's all relative, plus it keeps the thread interesting.

FSU has struggled this year, and I have not denied the fact. I still believe we are more than capable of competing with Oregon and Alabama. It's normal for me to defend my team and support them through the thick and thin, right? Like you've stated, Winston is talented and still a highly desired player.
Appreciate 0