View Single Post
      12-09-2014, 11:35 AM   #68
TUN3D
Major
Rep
Drives: none

mookie45 > You have this "hater" complex about you. No one is hating at all man, I'm simply making a point based on the information available about this guy. I happen to like and respect the FSU program. This isn't about that. I for one accept the criticism about MY teams without going into "hater" mode and blocking out the facts.

And the facts are:
1) Your star QB is a fucking idiot.
2) FSU has struggled a ton this year -- especially against scrub teams. They're NOT as dominant as they were last year. They've marginally won the last 4 games, and if you see how these other teams have been handling business down the stretch, I'd be shitting bricks. They're not the "clear-cut" champs of a year ago. They're not playing their best football at a time when you should be. Again, those are facts that anyone would agree with. It's not -- "hating" -- as you love to throw around.

You should at the very least acknowledge that.

Back to Winston...everyone knows he's 20. But when does that STOP being a justification/excuse for acting like a dumb-fuck? You above all people, as a fan, should hold him to higher standard and feel a little bit embarrassed. The university should as well, but that's wishful thinking.

Tell you what, I wish I had his punk-ass on my team.

Last edited by TUN3D; 12-10-2014 at 12:29 PM..
Appreciate 0