04-14-2019, 08:17 AM   #63
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea_Tractor View Post
I was in an uncomfortable situation some months ago. I confronted her and said she wasn't being professional. Then I told my boss and fortunately he had my back. He completely agreed with me and told her... you don't come here to be liked... stay in your lane. I was hoping she would leave as her contract ends soon but we're short staffed and I think my boss may end up keeping extending her contract. I also told my wife about what was going on. I needed her to know that if I left a company where I'm happy she needed to know why.
That's the biggest thing. Tell your wife up front as that aspect can blow up really quick. I'm not a jealous person, but my wife can be at times. There is a little bit of an age difference between us, so I get approached quite a bit when we are out as I guess some women don't see us as a couple. And women are a lot more forward and up front these days.

I had to pull her out of a sports bar one night as the waitress really stepped over her boundaries.

So if anything like the thread title were to happen, I would immediately let her know as she doesn't need to hear things second hand.

As for being stalked.....maybe back when I was single. But if a woman even hints at something along those lines now, I bring up something about my wife immediately!
Appreciate 1
Soul_Glo13347.00