04-12-2019, 11:07 PM   #57
loveskiing
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
"Stalking" is a loose term. But in the context of how I'll use it it just refers to persistence rather than actual scary chit.

I was in some bullshit student org with some girl in my Junior yr of undergrad. She was just super hyper, overweight, and gross overall. I felt kind of bad for her and was one of the few people who would be nice to her, but at the same time kept my distance. Once she told me she had a dream about me which weirded me out but that was that.

4 yrs later I'm living 2000 miles away and I get a random text saying she's coming to do grad school in the area and wants to hang out. I just be cordial again and leave it at that. She tried 3 more times over the course of a year, and the last two times I didn't respond.

So pretty benign overall but it put me in the shoes of a girl who is getting annoyed by a persistent guy. I felt sorry for the opposite sex for a minute until I remember that they hold all the power in the dating game nowadays, so I'm not feeling sorry worth a lick.
I never had problems with women throwing themselves at me until I got the m3... now I can't go anywhere without being accosted.... got to get rid of this car, it's been nothing but a nightmare
Appreciate 0