01-08-2021, 11:50 AM   #1805
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramman434 View Post
My wife and I use Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Salmon for our adult male dog & just got this puppy food for our female we just adopted Tuesday. They both love this kibble. I just auto-order mine from Chewy.com . I set the schedule and it saves around $5 each order.

Also, FIXED FEEDING TIMES ARE A MUST. Especially for training. Great for my 4.5yr old, and fortunately the shelter was already beginning this for the puppy. My adult male eats all of his in one go. The puppy eats about 1/2 of what we put out, and then gets the other 1/2 later in the day. So she's technically eating 4x per day. But as stated above, will be weened down to 2x.
We’ve used Chewy before but their delivery times can be inconsistent. I don’t like the idea of them shipping from Nevada during the summer and then having the bag sit outside in FL (which has actually happened). So we just get from our local store, which also delivers. I’m sure I’m paying a few extra bucks but she only eats a cup of food a day so we’re not breaking the bank.