United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
2021 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by XutvJet View Post
The more I read this thread, the more it's apparent men aren't doing their relationship due diligence prior to marriage.

I think a lot of guys in here that have been divorced are simply mad at themselves because they missed the obvious early signals that the relationship wasn't going to work out in the long run yet still got.married.
Why would you point this out? Why can't we just continue our misogynistic shitting on women like they're all greed, evil, and only want to use men for their money?

This thread has plenty of incel neckbeard bullshit by men who think they're some sort of catch while ignoring all of their horrifyingly negative characteristics. If the women you consistently end being in a relationship with are assholes, it's because you are indeed a shitty asshole as well.

This thread also had one extreme example where the wife was horrible. However, for each example of the wife being horrible, you can easily find dozens where the husband is far worse.

I had a relative that got married to woman after dating for a few months and moving in together right away because she lost her job. After being helped out by the extended family, she kept expecting everything to be handed to them which didn't happen. They were divorced shortly after. When I was younger, I've heard and seen plenty of examples of domestic violence against women in the neighborhood. One neighbor frequently argued with his new wife until he murdered her one night.

Women really have so many things to look forward to marriage. As a man, if you're worrying about the relatively rare extreme cases where women do horrible things while married and after divorce... I don't even know.