Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Anybody else on Hinge? I keep matching with girls just my type who don't put any effort into holding a conversation.

For a relationship-oriented app, it still seems like nobody takes it seriously. Disheartening.
Some do take it seriously, I met someone through that app and she was pretty decent. She had a dry personality but for someone who is a bit more toned down i'm sure she'll make someone really happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritzer View Post
For real. I don't think I've ever approached dating as something casual. If I ever date someone it is because I think they are a potential match to have kids with someday. But I'm just a relatively conservative, old-fashioned boomer in their 20s with more interesting things to do then bowing down to some woman for the chance to get some.
i feel like it goes both ways, i'd even argue you should be a man-whore (me) early on to actually figure out women. it sounds bizarre, but the more time you spend around them the more you realize they actually are on a different frequency than we are. so looking back i do like the whole hoeing around vibe, but i'd also not pass on a relationship either. i'm currently just swamped with work and school and life as a whole so it'd be nice.

but recently talking with a buddy we realized we're looking for a guy as a girlfriend. guys don't excite me that way, but at least looking on this campus we're really not going to "find" a girl that we would enjoy spending time with...

then again, i haven't really had a "dating" thing in a while, more of a "i think youre hot and i can put up with you so lets hang out and bang every now and then".
Appreciate 0