Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
see, there ya go
they're hot but generally very useless as human beings. i truly wonder how some people made it so far in life (age wise) sometimes hahah

like the last girl: the girl with hobbies of "cooking, travelling, and being sustainable". she was cute and hot at the same time (that's how they get you i swear) and an actually nice (at least nice acting) human but she was just empty

which, by the way, interesting turn of events: i dont like to ghost, so i told her "hey i still think youre cute but this wont work out, good luck and have fun in your life", ended up being ghosted. woke up next morning to her deleting me off snap (okay), unfollow from instagram (understandable), and un-connect from linkedin (what the fuck?). then a few weeks later realized she unmatched me on hinge too...

im sure we'll end up running into each other on campus so i kinda want to play the "oh i fucked up pls lets give each other another chance" card to see how much i can push her: this is evil yes but . after running into her dad who i never met (shoutout online presence though so i knew what he looked like) and the guy giving me dirty looks and even shouldering me at the car meet i ran into him, he knows. so why not? i'm not petty generally, i just like playing the game by it's rules.
I like where this is going.......devious little pickle you are.
Not sure if "little pickle" is a nickname one would want.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 4
cmyx6go15689.50
King Rudi13154.00