View Single Post
      08-07-2020, 03:16 PM   #45
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacegrayMe90 View Post
You seem to be hurt by something, maybe lack of salary on your end??? I touched a nerve with my previous earnings much? The funny thing is I don't think my prior earnings is a lot of money...

You are a part of the problem with forums, can't ask a questions without having dicks like you!
Oh here we go. Trust me man, you don't want to discuss financials with me. I make less than you do but I'm in no way am I in financial trouble. Remember you live in NY. I live in TN. I make double what the typical salary is here. By no means am I rich, but I'm very comfortable. I'm also not on a BMW forum asking about unemployment, then later trying to sound like a big dog. Show some accountability for yourself. Making 6 figures doesn't make you anything in my opinion. An education doesn't make you smart and making 100k/year doesn't make you wealthy......obviously.

I'm part of the problem with forums? Interesting. I get along with most everyone, but you....you I will make an exception with. You just put a cross hair in the middle of your own forehead.

Seems like you already have enough problems without creating more for yourself. I'd focus on income and stay off the internet.
Appreciate 3
eluded3044.50