01-15-2021, 02:12 PM   #14
KennyP
Lieutenant
Estonia
Rep
Drives: 2009 Havana E89 Z4 Sdrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyfish007 View Post
Wow only 5k miles in a year for your car and it is your daily. I don't even know what that looks like. My wife does 15k a year (before covid-19) and I did 12k a year in the M550.

Thanks for the note. I will enjoy the car to the fullest once the weather improves. Too cold and too much bad weather right now.

I live in a smaller city 60 miles from the capital.And i live in a city center where everything is close, less than half a mile to supermarket, 2 miles to any of the local malls, 2 miles to the office. Estonia is a small country: 190 miles from north to south and 218 miles from east to west. So i can get from one end of the country to the opposite like in 3 hours. Also i live 20 miles from the shore, so seaside twisty roads are only 20 miles away. Biggest summer resort of the north coast where i go often is like 30 miles away. Put all this together and you dont accumulate many miles. A car isnt really that necessary here. Its more like a luxury thing.