View Single Post
      01-03-2021, 09:06 PM   #1
spyfish007
Getting older, but I still love awesome fast cars!
Rep
Drives: 2017 X6M & 2016 Z4 sDrive35is

New horse in the stable: 2016 Z4 sDrive35is in Estoril Blue

I have been considering an E89 Z4 for some time now as I have wanted a convertible and specifically wanted a convertible hard top for many reasons. I am a long time car guy and a big BMW fan. I also own a 2018 M550i in Mediterranean Blue and previously I owned a 2004 BMW M3 in Midnight Blue. I stared my search for a yellow Z4, because I had a yellow (CYM) 1993 RX-7 and well I am partial to yellow sport cars. After some near misses, I can across this 2016 Estoril Blue Z4 sDrive35is with Technology and Cold Weather Packages. The car only had 4110 original miles and well I am a sucker for rare paint colors (for a given car) and even more so in blue. In the end, well I could not pass this one up. I got the car the Saturday before Christmas. I just had it detailed with PPF added to the front end and ceramic top coat over everything. I think it turned out great and could not be happier. I also swapped out the antenna for a shorty (Amazon for $10). I have the European oddments tray coming from Europe, because the factory setup with two cup holders and the molded phone adapter is useless. I have enjoyed reading all the threads on this site and look forward to lightly modding this car while learning from everyone. Cheers and happy New Year!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0